I'm 25. I like hockey. My NHL teams are the Edmonton Oilers and Montreal Canadiens. Windsor Spitfires <3 Canadian teams ftw. Talk to me. I like when people do that. I follow back.
i have never seen something more clearly written by a straight white male
nothing is impossible when the pirates of the caribbean theme plays in the background
the slytherins making a drinking game where they take a shot every time draco malfoy talks about harry potter
School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
- people who are gay can be assholes
- people with eating disorders can be assholes
- people with mental disorders can be assholes
- people who self harm can be assholes
- people who are disabled can be assholes
- people who have diseases can be assholes
do not excuse people for being assholes because something is wrong with them or have a hard life
id like to take a moment to thank our lord and savior for this post